Sunday, April 7, 2013

Deathly cute preview from Chapter 4






I varied the storytelling a bit this chapter. Don't worry, it isn't all text. We'll get back to the pretty pictures in a page or two.

I'm feeling a bit blue over some things that happened recently. When I finish writing this post I'm going to finish cleaning my bike and get it ready for sale. I've enjoyed it a lot; it's a Giant electric bike, an awesome bike that deserves to be ridden. But the 10 mile route to work is a narrow road without a shoulder, and I'm still working on medical bills from a couple months ago. But enough sad stuff.

Chapter 4, which I'm coloring now, is waaaay too cute. It's universal; children love playing with big shoes, and other things never intended as toys.

Ah, well. I can't keep putting this off. 'Til Tuesday, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment