Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's Saturday.
I got up this morning, ate a quick breakfast of pork roast and horseradish mustard, and biked to work. We got a lot done today, although the long weekend means there will be a huge mess to deal with on Tuesday. I biked home at 6, stopping partway to chat with a friend, and chilled for a while.
Now I'm waiting for dinner to heat, and looking at my to-do list for tonight:

eat
paint & seal Willendorfs
put dress & feet on pterodactyl
design more ornaments
blog
I don't swear all of these will get done in the next 2 hours, but I thought I'd start with the last one and then the first, and see how things go from there.

I like pictures, how about you? Here's an unusual painting I just listed on Etsy. Painted on a discarded cosmetics case.
Ok, on to eating....

No comments:

Post a Comment