Tuesday, September 20, 2011

So it's been 2 weeks since I last blogged, and I've been almost as busy as I expected. (The faire was rained out the weekend before last, which gave me an unexpected break.)

Oh, the faire. If I had enough money to not have to work, I'd buy a seasons pass to all the renfaires and travel. I'd have a blog on What Not To Wear- To Faire. In it I'd feature all the people who make suits of armor out of beer boxes, or who come cross-dressed as Dumbledore (yes, both have happened). With a sub-feature of What is that THING on your head? Because I've seen some doozies.

Several of my friends have complained of nightmares in the last week, and I've had some strange dreams myself. I quit sugar about 10 days ago, and most nights in my dreams I am scarfing it down. I wake up feeling vaguely guilty and unsure if I actually binged on sweets or not. Last night I was helping a man sell rabbits at a pagan festival.They came live, though if people requested it I would sell one as steaks. One day he hadn't made much, so instead of money he gave me a large dinner to take home(this was a long dream full of tedious details). There was a chocolate mousse and I ate it immediately. It's just weird, what my brain focuses on.

Finished Goblin King Santa and Witch Costume Santa. The weather has been poor for photography, either too sunny or gloomy- light cloud cover is what I aim for. So I have no photos yet. Got a bid on the Homeless Santa Luminary on Ebay, we'll see how that goes.

Scuse me, I need to mow the lawn before I go to work. All this rain you know. I'll try to post more regularly but since I'm working EVERY day I promise nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment