Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring, etc

What is it about spring that makes people want to spend like crazy? I spotted a lovely little house for sale about a mile from where I live. (and by lovely, I mean derelict- it's not as though I could afford one that doesn't have boards on the windows; but I see possibilities there)  After a week of dithering, I decided yes, I do want to pursue  it. I'm not really sure how this is going to go, but one thing I'm sure of: 

It's going to take money

I'll be emptying my bookshelves onto Ebay over the next week. Art& craft, fantasy, history, alternative building. They kind of accumulate between purges, you know? I'll post a link when they're up. They'd be up already, but I found 4 drained batteries for the camera and no sign of the charger. 

Yeah....Spring cleaning is overdue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment