Thursday, June 13, 2013

Seconds from Disaster

I think my creative talent thrives on pain & suffering. Preferably not mine! I do best while listening to disaster programs. They break events down so logically that my logical brain follows the program and lets my creative mind draw without constant criticism. Seconds from Disaster were the best, but when I had seen all of those I started on Mayday/ Air Crash Investigation. I have seen all of those at this point and need some new inspiration. I prefer natural disasters like volcanos, tornadoes, earthquakes, etc. Since I listen and don't watch, I like programs that have good narration and sound effects. I don't like dramatization too much- screaming, hysterical sobbing, etc, disturbs my concentration. So feel free to make recommendations! something with lots of episodes is best.

Guess I'll start my analysis of 18th century society next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment