Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Butterfly, you are drunk.

Though I am currently posting Chapter 2, I have finished coloring Chapter 3 and am penning Chapter 4. This helps me pace things more consistantly and look at the overarcing story instead of the next page. Because sometimes the story you set out to write isn't the one you end up writing. Well, any story should grow in the telling. It's just that Allan is a self-absorbed attention whore and for a while believed the story was all about him.. ahem. But we're past that now!

I guess the point I was ambling toward is that Chapter 4 contains a. mild nudity and b. more cuteness than a barrel of kittens. Just wanted to say this story is not aimed at children, even if it is a fairy tale. It's for adults who like fairy tales, or older children with laid-back parents.


No comments:

Post a Comment